[RSS]

Search the webSearch Hamilton Views
HamiltonViews
April 18, 2024, 08:04:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Children's Aids out of Control

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Children's Aids out of Control  (Read 485 times)
editor
Administrator

The Older I get The less I know for sure

View Profile
« on: June 11, 2007, 01:07:44 pm »

Nearly half of children in Crown care are medicated

Agencies out of control, paramount abusive power without accountability. Icons that
contribute and exasperate the poor in the name of "in the best interest of the children"
like the sacred cow of idolatry. Defiling the minds and souls of the very young flooding
the future generation of  streets kids, a medical nightmare.
Frothing at the mouth whaling on the knees protesting any form of public review to their
practices, protected in political vales these agencies believe the are unaccountable to anyone
though they continue to be supported by the public purse and chartable donations....

By the time they knock your doors down
it will be too late.....you soon discover
you stand alone with a system that is beyond approach...
""A system that refuses to be accountable eventually destroys
its own credibility along with the credibility of all true victims."

The Globe and Mail...
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070609.wdrugs09/CommentStory/National/home/#comments

What do you think...?

Send Comments to:

ham_editor@yahoo.ca
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

editor
Administrator

The Older I get The less I know for sure

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 02:24:21 pm »

Hello everyone.

This time I am hoping that we can get in on the comments. The last time the Goble cut off the comment page before we could get anything in. If this happens send your comments to the editor please.

This woman who isn't a doctor has now given out her opinion on drugging children but it is just an opinion.

The CAS (Children's Aid Society) as well as all foster care agencies across Canada, do use drugs to control children who have been removed from their family homes. Not every child is on drugs as that would be a blanket statement, but even to suggest that drugs and children aren't always a bad mix is something that we can not accept. And a very high percentage of foster kids are put on psychotropic drugs.

The "mental health" of children has become a big button for more money. Children who are taken from homes may have been abused, or the social worker thought they were, but whatever, it would be very traumatic to a child. Understanding and care is the first order; not drugs and a quick diagnosis. Children are too often diagnosed ADHD and bingo- out comes a drug for that, then the side effects of that drug start to show and bingo- another drug for that side effect and on and on. Often the child is only "acting out" because he or she was removed from their home and they miss their family.

You will see "comments" below the story. I ask that you write your comments, as you will see many have suggested vitamins, minerals, counselling, etc. We need to tell people that children have the right to alternatives to drugs and that these children need competent medical (not psychiatric) help, and above all, they need to be in a safe and loving environment.  Drugs and quick diagnosing are not the answer.

We must fight to protect innocent children.

Please write your comments and let me know if they were posted.

The Globe and Mail...
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20070609.wdrugs09/CommentStory/National/home/#comments

Thank you for your help. We can make a difference, but we need your help to do that.

Hilary Hurry

What do you think...?

Send Comments to:

ham_editor@yahoo.ca
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Changing LINKS

View Stats

Affiliates
Search Engine Submission and Optimization Free META Tag Help Analyzer