[RSS]

Search the webSearch Hamilton Views
HamiltonViews
March 29, 2024, 01:25:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

CAS to review if system 'failed' kids

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAS to review if system 'failed' kids  (Read 356 times)
editor
Administrator

The Older I get The less I know for sure

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2006, 04:19:16 pm »

CAS to review if system 'failed' kids
Wed, October 11, 2006
Toronto Sun
By VIVIAN SONG
http://torsun.canoe.ca/News/Canada/2006/10/11/1999979-sun.

There should be no questions left to the imagination as to the need of a "Judicial Review" of this system. If such potential
Neglect occurred in a hospital, such and investigation would be forth coming including charges laid if criminal neglect was
Determined and in some cases followed by civil litigation to insure that the balance of responsibility to boards and licensing
Bodies are directly responsible and to ensure that proper protocol is adhered to.
Over the past decades there have been many calling for a judicial review of Children’s Aid within this province. Many have
Written to Federal and provincial governments. The common reply from "McGuinty and to Harper and both have replied saying
They have no jurisdiction over CAS as they are a private run body." When in fact the province is directly responsible for the direction
And supervision of all Children’s Aid in this province.

The facts are that Children’s Aid are partially Charitable agencies but are subject to direct supervision by the Ministry of Community
And Social Services. When children are wards or under the care of ..implies they are under the security and responsibility of the Ontario
Government. Children’s Aids are agencies to which the Provincial government intrusts the daily monitoring and care for said children,
But the final burden is that of the Ontario Government. Perhaps the most gapping hole that singes the approval of such irresponsibility
Is founded under the licensing of Children’s aids."No action shall be instituted against an officer or employee of a society for an act done
In good faith in the execution or intended execution of the person's duty or for an alleged neglect or default in the execution in good faith
Of the person's duty." R.S.O. 1990, c.C. 11, S. 15 (6)"
The term" Good Faith" an acronym for driving while being intoxicated but in "Good Faith" I though I could drive a bus load of children
From Toronto to Montreal while I finished the bottle.

Such incidents of death are far too many, including many thousands of complaints issues yearly towards Children’s Aids that are
Simple concealed. In fact when such issues have been brought to the attention of the public, some Children’s Aids have the audacity
To launch civil suits claiming defamatory to shut them down. Consequently, these issues remain burred while the system becomes
More corrupt.

What do you think...?

Send Comments to:
ham_editor@yahoo.ca
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Changing LINKS

View Stats

Affiliates