[RSS]

Search the webSearch Hamilton Views
HamiltonViews
March 29, 2024, 08:23:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Larry Di Ianni, Wet Behind the Ears

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Larry Di Ianni, Wet Behind the Ears  (Read 386 times)
editor
Administrator

The Older I get The less I know for sure

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2006, 10:28:13 am »

“Larry Di Ianni, Wet Behind the Ears”

Mayor to boost community councils

By Nicole MacIntyre
The Hamilton Spectator
(Oct 4, 2006)
http://www.hamiltonspectator.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=hamilton/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=1159912239733&call_pageid=1020420665036&col=1014656511815

Community councils...just another manipulative ploy...What is Di Ianni really saying, that the elected members of City
Hall, once elected. do have not time to deal with issues within amalgamated towns...or that the city will defer issues,
for such amalgamated, that it does not want to address, to Community councils. The facts are Di Iann, we don’t want
to here opinions form Community councils who have no authority. We want our concerns address by those we elect
and not some appointed bureaucrat that has been appointed to differ or manipulate our democratic rights. If this City
is admitting that it can no longer address the issues of said amalgamated towns, perhaps it’s time that such amalgamated
towns join together and elect their own mayor and councilors, forming a City Coalition Municipal Government...

Di Ianni, this proposed community council is a rouge that allows indiscriminate divisive political manipulation that does not
serve the greater good of Hamilton. Either this city deals with the uniqueness that encompasses all the parts or it admits
that  it’s only intention is to use such amalgamation as a funnel for funds for the downtown.

Di Ianni you can’t suck and blow at the same time...prosperity and growth need to be a benefit to all sectors of this city
not just in areas where you can cultivate numbers for your election...a sense of fairness across the whole city...
but then....this has not been your style.....it’s always been about you, me, myself and I...

Your vote is important!
Vote November 13th

What do you think...?

Comments appreciated
ham_editor@yahoo.ca 

« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 02:03:29 pm by editor » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Changing LINKS

View Stats